Heritage Family Church:
Greetings to you in Jesus’ Name!
You well know the challenges we are faced with at this time. There are financial, family, vocational, and spiritual challenges. This is an unprecedented time.
There will be set forth here some stringent requirements...please understand these are not what we “want” to do, but what we feel is prudent to maintain a favorable image in the community as well as lessen the chance anyone here could become sick as a result of being in Church. If these rules are followed, which I expect they will be, I believe the chance for sickness contracted or spread at the Church are greatly minimized, if not nullified.
We are endeavoring to adapt in such a way as to please God and keep everyone as safe as possible.
(Remember to sneeze or cough into the bend of your elbow...not your hand and certainly not into thin air.)
GUIDELINES AS FOLLOWS:
HERITAGE FAMILY CHURCH GUIDELINES FOR COMPLIANCE WITH STATE CHURCH SERVICE REQUIREMENTS; while at the same time endeavoring to comply with the Scriptural mandate of “…not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together…” (Hebrews 10:25)
It is our desire and intention to abide by the recommendations of the State for conducting church services during the current Corona virus crisis. In doing so, we expect all church attendees to abide by the following rules:
- Co-habiting families will sit together, but must be at least six feet from other individuals, or co-habiting families. Ushers will be assisting in meeting this requirement as soon as you arrive for service. Once you are assigned seating, that will be where you are to sit, at all times, in every service. This includes pre-service prayer, worship service, preaching and altar service. We will seat your guests as close to you as possible. I advise you to make your guest(s) aware of the social distancing before their arrival.
- It should be obvious in the distancing required in the first bullet statement, but in order to emphasize the discontinuance of this activity that is so common among us, we are stating it very clearly here: there must be no hand shaking or hugging at any time while on the church premises.
- We will provide audio streaming of the services for those who are not present and have a valid reason for their absence.
- The water fountains will be turned off and will be off limits. You may bring a small personal bottle of water with you to church. Bottled water will not be provided by the church.
- Make sure you take everything back home that you came with, including used Kleenex.
- Please keep six feet away from others at all times, whether inside or outside of the church.
- Please wear a mask at all times except when at your assigned seat.
- Other directives will be given as needed at church.
I am sorry we are all faced with this, however I have not lost faith in our Great GOD!
God Bless and Keep You,